Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blogs anyone?

I have to start this blog by letting everyone know that I don't blog! Not sure how this whole thing will work out... :) That being said, what a great, free way to keep our parents and staff up to date on what is happening, share successes, and post fun pictures from our events. I fully commit to keeping this as updated as I can (yes, I just managed to commit to nothing specific) and keeping it fun! I want Boosters to be something that parents enjoy, look forward to being involved in and something that benefits everyone at our school. I want to hear your ideas, comments, and feelings on what is happening in the club and around the school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! Don't blog and don't know much about how it works either, but I like it so far! You did a great job on setting this up!
    Lisa T. :-)

    ReplyDelete